Burlington, MA, USA
ProtaGene is a world-leading analytic CRO partner for the biopharmaceutical and cell and gene therapy industries. From research through product commercialization, we provide the most advanced, integrated, and Quality system driven analytic capabilities and packages for biologic therapeutics as well as cell and gene therapy platforms. Our deep history of analytical leadership in protein-based therapeutics stems from the merger of Protagen Protein Services in Europe and BioAnalytix in the US. In 2021 GeneWerk’s unique capabilities in vector safety, integration site analysis, and bioinformatics were integrated into our platforms and service offerings, establishing ProtaGene. The organization operates over four sites in Europe and North America, and works with leading large pharma, biopharmaceutical, and gene therapy companies worldwide.
Candidate Role: We are seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant for the new US Site located in Burlington, MA. The Administrative Assistant is expected to work onsite in Burlington a minimum of 4 days per week. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources, this individual will provide support to the CEO, CSO, CCO, and other senior leaders and take on numerous administrative tasks throughout the office.
- Calendar management for CEO, and other senior leaders, using Microsoft Outlook.
- Expense management and travel planning for C-Suite employees and visiting colleagues.
- Greet office guests and notify appropriate parties.
- Receive/sign for office deliveries and distribute mail to employees.
- Create, edit, and review presentations, reports, and Company communications as needed.
- Collaborate with Office Manager in maintaining kitchen stock, planning company events, catering, etc.
- Manage copy room supplies and Amazon orders.
- Other duties/special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks with good follow-through skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Excellent judgment and discretion when handling confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Job Application North America
"*" indicates required fields