Commercial Employee (m/f/d) Office Management
Dortmund, Germany, Europe
ProtaGene is a world-leading analytic CRO partner for the biopharmaceutical and cell and gene therapy industries. From research through product commercialization, we provide the most advanced, integrated, and Quality system driven analytic capabilities and packages for biologic therapeutics as well as cell and gene therapy platforms. Our deep history of analytical leadership in protein-based therapeutics stems from the merger of Protagen Protein Services in Europe and BioAnalytix in the US. In 2021 GeneWerk’s unique capabilities in vector safety, integration site analysis, and bioinformatics were integrated into our platforms and service offerings, establishing ProtaGene. The organization operates over four sites in Europe and North America, and works with leading large pharma, biopharmaceutical, and gene therapy companies worldwide.
The position is part-time with 20 hours/week. The working hours are distributed over the working days Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Please click here to see the German Translation.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail, general correspondence (German/English), preparation of quotations, project creation, ordering, etc.
- Telephone switchboard, reception and hospitality of guests, appointment coordination
- Maintenance of customer master data
- Coordination of property management at the Dortmund location
- General documentation and archiving of contracts
- You have completed commercial vocational training
- You have several years of professional experience in a comparable function
- You are a customer-oriented and communicative person with a serious and friendly manner
- You have strong organizational skills and a quick grasp of the situation
- Your profile is rounded off by very good MS Office skills (especially Excel) and very good spoken and written English
- Responsible and varied tasks in a motivating work environment
- A permanent position in a dynamically growing international life science group with over 200 employees
- Optimal induction and training opportunities as well as individual development options
- Appreciation, openness and respect as well as a lively feedback culture
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and flexibility
- Comprehensive health management
- JobRad leasing
- Regular company and team events
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents in English or in German, including a letter of motivation, information on the possible starting date and your salary expectations in one or two PDF files by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Commercial Employee (m/f/d) Office Management
Job Application Europe
"*" indicates required fields