Last updated: January 2022
NO MEDICAL ADVICE. This Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice or a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or care. Only your physician or other healthcare professional can determine if a product described on this Website is appropriate for you. Use of this Website is not a substitute for a consultation or visit to, or consultation with, your physician or a healthcare professional. You should not rely on this Site or any other service offered by or through this Website for medical diagnosis or treatment. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DISCUSSED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
We reserve the right to terminate, alter, or amend the Website, any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by ProtaGene, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property rights laws.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names which appear on the Website, whether registered or not (including but not limited to: the word mark “ProtaGene” and the ProtaGene logo) (the “Marks”) are and shall remain the exclusive property of ProtaGene or its licensors (as applicable) and are protected by applicable intellectual property and trademark laws and treaties. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any of the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website, without ProtaGene’s prior consent, which shall be in ProtaGene’s sole discretion. The use of any of the Marks on any other website is prohibited without the express written consent of ProtaGene.
- PROHIBITED USES
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate ProtaGene, a ProtaGene employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm ProtaGene or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or any device, software or routine that in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the proper working of the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
While we may periodically update or correct information presented on this Website, and such information, or other information on this Website, may include typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies and/or omissions. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this Website and expressly disclaims any obligation to update such information. We also reserve the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to any information at any time and from time to time without any prior notice.
The Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of ProtaGene. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND FEEDBACK
When you use parts of the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and are effective immediately.
You may provide feedback, ideas and suggestions to ProtaGene (collectively, “Suggestions”). If you provide any Suggestions, you agree that: (i) your Suggestion(s) become our property and you are not owed any compensation in exchange; (ii) none of the Suggestion(s) contain confidential or proprietary information of any third party; (iii) we may use or redistribute Suggestion(s) for any purpose and in any way; (iv) there is no obligation for us to review your Suggestion(s); and (v) we have no obligation to keep any Suggestions confidential.
- LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
Our Website may contain links to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties that are not within ProtaGene’s control, which are for your convenience only. The sites you can link to have their own separate terms and conditions and privacy policies, which we encourage you to review prior to using such sites. We are not responsible and cannot be held liable for the content and activities of these sites. You therefore visit/access these sites entirely at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. NEITHER PROTAGENE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PROTAGENE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER PROTAGENE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PROTAGENE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE SAFE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL PROTAGENE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- GOVERNING LAW
- YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com .